Our client, a 59-year-old man, was struck in a busy crosswalk by a van while walking across a street that had a pedestrian control signal showing a walk signal. The van launched him 10-15 feet into the air landing him onto the roadway. The client sustained multiple injuries to his shoulder and knee which required five surgeries to repair and long-term physical therapy. The case was settled for $1,800,000 after the first witness, a colleague of our client who was present during the accident, testified to the driver’s negligence. The settlement included a loss of services claim to the client’s spouse.
- What to Know When Meeting With a Personal Injury Attorney for the First Time
- Is Your Personal Injury Attorney Ready for Trial?
- What to Look for in a Personal Injury Lawyer
- $500,000 Settlement: Trucker’s Bad Merge Caused Accident
- $750,000 Settlement: Bus Driver didn’t yield at crosswalk, injured woman claimed