Raquel J. Greenberg
Location : New York, NY
Our clients appreciate Raquel's charisma, caring disposition, and ability to make them feel comfortable and secure. She is also a fierce and strategic trial attorney, described by jurors as eloquent, poised, and persuasive. Raquel has brought numerous cases to conclusion, by settlement, through mediation, and by verdict, including:
- $2 Million dollar verdict awarded to ice skating instructor caused to fracture both wrists when she skated over fallen tree debris on an outdoor rink.
- $1 million dollar verdict awarded to a tenant burned by a hot plate he was forced to use when his landlord failed to provide hot water.
- $670,000 settlement for a passenger injured in a train crash.
- $350,000 settlement for a client who slipped and fell on a wet stairs in a subway station.
- $330,000 settlement for a maintenance worker who slipped and fell down a broken stairway at work.
- $275,000 mediated settlement for a client struck by a collapsed ceiling.
- $200,000 verdict awarded to a driver sideswiped by a lane-changing vehicle.
Raquel's peers nominated her as a Super Lawyers Rising Star every consecutive year since 2017. She is also a member of the American Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, and the Jewish Lawyers Guild.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2013
- Brandeis University
- B.A. - 2010
- Honors: summa cum laude
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Jewish Lawyers Guild, Member
- New York, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2013
- Super Lawyers Rising Star