Raquel J. Greenberg
New York, NY
Raquel J. Greenberg is a second-generation attorney and partner at Greenberg Law P.C., bringing with her a contemporary perspective to an enduring legacy of success. Her aptitude for oral argument and strong legal writing skills make Raquel a strong advocate for our clients both in and out of the courtroom.
Our clients appreciate Raquel’s charisma, caring disposition, and ability to make them feel comfortable and secure. She is also a fierce and strategic trial attorney, described by jurors as eloquent, poised, and persuasive. Raquel has brought numerous cases to conclusion, by settlement, through mediation, and by verdict, including:
- $2 Million dollar verdict awarded to ice skating instructor caused to fracture both wrists when she skated over fallen tree debris on an outdoor rink.
- $1 million dollar verdict awarded to a tenant burned by a hot plate he was forced to use when his landlord failed to provide hot water.
- $1 Million settlement at mediation for a tenant who tripped on her building’s cracked stairway.
- $750,000 settlement for woman who fractured her knee due to uneven sidewalk
- $670,000 settlement for a passenger injured in a train crash.
- $492,000 verdict awarded to pedestrian who tripped on broken sidewalk and tore her shoulder
- $350,000 settlement for a client who slipped and fell on a wet stairs in a subway station.
- $330,000 settlement for a maintenance worker who slipped and fell down a broken stairway at work.
- $275,000 mediated settlement for a client struck by a collapsed ceiling.
- $275,000 verdict awarded to a tenant who slipped and fell on icy steps at her home.
- $200,000 verdict awarded to a driver sideswiped by a lane-changing vehicle.
Raquel’s peers nominated her as a Super Lawyers Rising Star every consecutive year since 2017. She is also a member of the American Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, and the Jewish Lawyers Guild.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2013
- Brandeis University
- B.A. - 2010
- Honors: summa cum laude
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Jewish Lawyers Guild, Member
- New York, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2013
- Super Lawyers Rising Star