Matthew E. Greenberg
Location : New York, NY
Upon graduating from Fordham University School of Law in 2018, Matt joined a large corporate firm and focused his practice on complex commercial litigation, representing individuals and private and public corporations in financial, real estate, white collar, antitrust, and software litigation. There, Matt cut his teeth in high-stakes and high-pressure situations, ensuring the best results for his clients by bringing a thoughtful, strategic, and aggressive approach to litigation.
Some of his past work highlights include representing:
• Principals of KABR Group, a private equity real estate firm, in a 13-day arbitration trial against a former officer and investor.
• Teva Pharmaceuticals and its individual directors and officers in defense of one of the largest securities class actions currently pending.
• ZTE Corporation, a global telecommunications company, alongside former Senator Joseph I. Lieberman, in an independent assessment regarding concerns of members of the U.S. Congress, Executive Branch, and American businesses related to potential national security vulnerabilities and risks that ZTE's products may pose to the United States.
• W.C. Bradley in an action alleging fraud and breach of contract stemming from an implementation of SAP software.
• Pro-bono criminal defense of a man with mental health issues charged with criminal possession of a firearm.
• Pro-bono representation of a woman and her two daughters seeking asylum in the United States because of domestic violence suffered in South America.
Matt is admitted in the courts of New York and New Jersey. He is excited to use his past experiences to represent the injured in New York and New Jersey.
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2018
- New York University
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: magna cum laude
- American Association of Justice, Member
- Bronx County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New Jersey Association for Justice, Member