Our client, a 21-year-old female, was a rear-seat passenger in a vehicle that was struck by a 48-foot tractor trailer. Our client sustained injuries to her right and left knees which required arthroscopic surgeries to repair torn meniscii. She also experienced back and neck injuries. All of her injuries required extensive and ongoing physical therapy. The jury awarded $1,700,000 for medical expenses as well as past and future pain and suffering.
- This Is What You Must Do If You Suffer a Dog Bite Injury
- Five Things to Do If You Are Injured by a Defective Product
- Here’s What You Need to Know if You Are in a Motor Vehicle Accident in NYC
- Important Steps to Take If You Are Hit by a Falling Object in NYC
- $900,000 Settlement: Landlord Didn’t Fix Damaged Sidewalk