Our client, a 21-year-old female, was a rear-seat passenger in a vehicle that was struck by a 48-foot tractor trailer. Our client sustained injuries to her right and left knees which required arthroscopic surgeries to repair torn meniscii. She also experienced back and neck injuries. All of her injuries required extensive and ongoing physical therapy. The jury awarded $1,700,000 for medical expenses as well as past and future pain and suffering.
- This Is What You Must Do If You’re Hit by a Vehicle
- $650,000 Settlement: Woman Struck by Car Making Illegal Left-hand Turn in Manhattan
- Will My Personal Injury Case Go to Trial?
- $492,000 Settlement: Woman Injured After Tripping Over Raised Sidewalk Flag
- Protect Your Assets with Personal Liability Insurance