Our client, a 21-year-old female, was a rear-seat passenger in a vehicle that was struck by a 48-foot tractor trailer. Our client sustained injuries to her right and left knees which required arthroscopic surgeries to repair torn meniscii. She also experienced back and neck injuries. All of her injuries required extensive and ongoing physical therapy. The jury awarded $1,700,000 for medical expenses as well as past and future pain and suffering.
- What to Know When Meeting With a Personal Injury Attorney for the First Time
- Is Your Personal Injury Attorney Ready for Trial?
- What to Look for in a Personal Injury Lawyer
- $500,000 Settlement: Trucker’s Bad Merge Caused Accident
- $750,000 Settlement: Bus Driver didn’t yield at crosswalk, injured woman claimed